Happy Friday, guys! We made it to the weekend and if you’re anything like me, you had a productive and busy week and the last thing you want to do on a cold night is cook. So don’t! I have a quick, inexpensive, and easy recipe you will enjoy long into the warmer months: Crockpot Beef Stroganoff. And for all of you who hate mushrooms, have no fear with this version – Jordan and I run from mushrooms, too, so there aren’t any to worry about!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- A Crockpot
- 1 pound beef stew meat
- 1 white onion, diced
- 2 packets brown gravy mix
- 1.5 cups water
- 1 3/4 cups sour cream
- Egg noodles
- Salt & pepper
- Parsley for garnish
- Turn the Crockpot on low and add the beef stew meat.
- Add the chopped onion on top of the meat.
- Combine the water and gravy, mix well, and pour over meat and onions.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Prepare egg noodles and put in a bowl, then spoon the beef and gravy mixture over the top.
- Add salt, pepper, and parsley, and you’re good to go! Enjoy!
This is a seriously simple way to feed the masses something yummy with little effort and financial impact (stay on track for your budget– you can do it!).
I hope you enjoy this recipe and it makes your meal planning a little easier!